Who's Joe Mama!
Can I say I just have the best friends ever... and the greatest best friend.... who totally surprised me and flew down for my shower! (That I didn't even think to send an invitation to... classy me)
Ang threw me a great baby shower after a rough week of being sick- total champion! It was really nice with great food and company. I wanted to keep it small, just a few ladies from church and it turned out great. I can't believe how generous people are. My lil' Joe is set! Kudos to Angela.
We also got to eat some cake and sing to Carsen for his birthday. God bless Baskin Robbins. The girls enjoyed playing with him!
Ram flew up for the day which was seriously beyond wonderful. Her weekends are the only time she sees her hubby and yet she sacrificed. Class-say. My girls adore her. She is always so thoughtful and kind to them... I long for the day they move closer.
2 comments:
Okay Seriously, do not even worry about not sending me an invite. I really did not care. And that was a great baby shower. I'm itching to decorate more onsies and may just do it over the weekend b/c I have nothing better to do. And you are always classy to Amyra. Hello, her whole book collection is thanks to you. I really should do more for the girls. But that will come when I move to Reno.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish we lived closer. Boo!! I need to get some things in the mail. Will you hate me if it is closer to July? Eek. Love ya!!
Post a Comment