Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We wanted to take it pretty easy to watch how Christina was feeling. We had a wonderful bar-b-que at Papa and Yaya's house. I woke up and called them and said NO MEAT! I just felt totally lethargic. But then we arrived and I must have eaten 3 pounds of ribs. Thank you obesity. Dad always makes the best food! Thanks! The girls also enjoyed fresh salad and yummy bread amid 30 other food choices. Buffet Milpitas.

We ate, we played in the slip in slide and then headed out to find a spot for the fireworks. We didn't want to deal with the 80,000 drunks of downtown Sparks so we headed to an elementary school that's on a hill. On the way down to get our sweaters we found another spot that was completely secluded, had bunnies and a perfect view. It was very peaceful. Joe serenaded us with some patriotic tunes and then we went home and passed out.

No comments: