Friday, July 10, 2009

What's your religion?

I was getting Christina ready for her Kindergarten Assessment and asking her some questions her teacher might ask her. This was a little more random and I wanted to see how she responded so I asked, "What is your religion?" to which Christina replied, "My religion is get your booty on the floor tonight..."

Love it! I then changed the wording a little and said, "What church do you belong to?" to which she responded, "The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints."

Also, today she was talking about something collapsing. I said, "Do you even know what collapse means?" and she said, "Yeah. It means to fall down." Duh mom! Brilliant child.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

She is so smart. One of my friends' girls' is starting school this fall, too. She says she is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Spanks.

:)