Psalms 145:2
"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Yaya Gone Wild
The lady. I kid you not. Every day she puts on the high heels, bracelet and necklace and will stay that way all day long.
The other day my mom stopped by and spoiled us. She did that the day before and the day before that and she'll do it again tomorrow. Old Navy had a great sale and the girls got some new matching clothes (And Joe too!)
OMG, I LOVE my nieces. They are freaking gorgeous and Yaya is a wonderful Yaya. I seriously love that Maria is a little lady. I think Amyra will be the same way and I think they are just going to be the best of friends. I can't wait. Where however are the pics of my baby Joe?
I just love your girls Sof. Seriously, they are so wonderful and I can't wait to move out to Reno and let their wonderfulness rub off on my little beat-my-mom munchkin
3 comments:
OMG, I LOVE my nieces. They are freaking gorgeous and Yaya is a wonderful Yaya. I seriously love that Maria is a little lady. I think Amyra will be the same way and I think they are just going to be the best of friends. I can't wait. Where however are the pics of my baby Joe?
Seriously, why are they not in catalogues!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!
I just love your girls Sof. Seriously, they are so wonderful and I can't wait to move out to Reno and let their wonderfulness rub off on my little beat-my-mom munchkin
Post a Comment