Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Soto's Wedding

Warning: PICTURE OVERLOAD!! I post so many pictures for 2 reasons.
1. Because I know my mom will want to see them.
2. Because it was an absolute blizzard and I shouldn't have gone out... but I felt like I needed to be there, and now I know it was because they needed a photographer! And God and Jojo kept us safe... so lock and load man.

Hooray for 2nd gear.



Seeing things like this make me happy. It's been so long since I've been to a reception where the bride and groom were actually together!
Isn't she adorable!!

Surprise! I wasn't the actual photographer... Christina was!! Just joking. But I think she did a great job on this pic of Maria and Mama!





People were such grumps about getting their pictures taken. Really? Do I need to go to opium parties to get happiness and human decency/excitement for a shot?
She was a sweetheart!

Such a beautiful little boy.


She was single for a long time. She thought she would never get married. But she did. And they held hands and kissed and smiled blissfully the whole reception!! They were sealed in the temple this morning and I couldn't be happier, because they are in love and love is good!

3 comments:

jaacs said...

How wonderful! I remember the bride from when I used to live there. I'm so happy for her. How fantastic. They look very much in love.

Great job on the pictures! Mama and Christina!!

True story: The lady I was living with had a nice camera and offerend to take our wedding/reception pictures as a wedding present. We got the first roll of us at the temple and she was going to finish the second roll at our reception a month later. She showed up an hour late after the cake had been cut and friends had already left and didn't take any. She never returned my calls for me to pick up the roll from the rest of the pics at the temple. Kinda bummed about that...but I'm thrilled with the few that we have and that they turned out well. I'm telling you that these will be ones that they cherish always...and the fact that they look great is the icing on the cake.

And I'm done. Sorry.

Liz said...

Nice shots. Glad you were able to help them out. I didn't think it snowed there. Hmm. Ignorant Canadian.

Anonymous said...

HEY THIS IS KATERINA!!! I WANTED TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL!