Sunday, October 24, 2010

Andelin Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Bless my dad! I'm so grateful he is a wonderful grandpa and can help out so I can go on field trips. Every time I need to be somewhere, he's there to help. Almost every kid there was like "I wish my mommy could come but she works."

Christini and a friend from brownies! They have a great troop with excellent leaders.

I was thoroughly confused because never have I met such giant first graders. Mind you, Christina is super tall, but she was dwarfed by these two!



We had a great time playing games, looking at animals, doing crafts and just enjoying the warm sunshine!

Not to mention a great hay maze and tractor pulled ride!



The barrel of corn was a great sensory experience!

A yak? Yes. Who breeded with a cow and had a baby named a cak. I kid you not.

Christina found a great jaw bone on the ground. Sometimes, she is my spitting image.



Fantastic, eh? 
Great field trip!! Much better than the first one this year.

No comments: