What could be a better way to celebrate your birthday than go to GILROY GARDENS!!! Woot Woot!!
I'll tell you a better way - Going to Gilroy Gardens and it NOT being so hot. I was quoted by my 3 year old, (shame shame mommy), "It's hot as hell here!"This time I was really fascinated with the clown trees. Originally a man from Europe who had too much time on his hands came and he had over 200 of these on his property. Time passed and all but 30 of the trees died! But Michael Bonafonte saved them and created this haven for young children. To quote Maria, "There are no scary rides at Gilroy Gardens!!" Indeed, it is just perfect for the little ones. Pure fun and merriment.
And I love my child, I went on this 3 times with her... in a row.
This time we noticed an avocado tree! So cool how they grow!!
Fortunately the girls had some water to cool off in. It reached 103 degrees!!
Another clown tree woven in an Indian symbol... perhaps for hot? I don't know.
Maria's favorite, the artichokes!
It was a great day, even though it was so hot! A very happy happy way to spend the birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment