We've had a mild winter to say the least. And I'm 100% OK with that. We had our big "storm" yesterday and after 3" school was cancelled for the day. Totally bogus. The superintendent just wanted a 4 day weekend. I'm not complaining. I just find him annoying. He said teachers in our district make $50,000. Ummm, where did he get that figure? Any teacher that doesn't have a masters and is under 10 year makes $28,000.
And that has to do with winter how?
It's cold. That's how.
We had to go to the doctor today because, drumroll..... we're sick again!!
Ah, flu bugs. How persistent.
Viral. Nothing we can do.
But I'd rather be safe than sorry, so $40 later at least I know they are infected or pneumonia-ish.
Which leads to the fact I had to cancel Maria's birthday party for tomorrow. Am I overly sad? Not so much. More time is always good. I just hope everyone got the message.
The girls are playing in the playroom. Singing. Dancing. Did they get the memo their sick? And I'm ready for bed, at 1 in the afternoon.
Oh, I used a couple coupons and got 3 packs of gum today for 25 cents total. Woot Woot.
No comments:
Post a Comment