This week has been amazing. I'm sick. The kiddos are sick. I had a birthday party to plan. I had a talk for church. I had 2 lessons for a group of 40 3-8 year olds and then 20 9-11 year olds.
I managed to post for the primary blog 2 times. Wrote a decent talk, that was awesome with Led Zeppelin in the background, however didn't have that luxury at church. Sharing time went OK. Very surprised that my Christina could read better than the 2nd graders. Had to cancel party.
Barf.
This post makes absolute no sense. But I just want to point out that in my hour of need, God was there for me. And I'm grateful.
My husband was out preaching at a Baptist church in Hawthorne, say where? My parents came over and ate and then cleaned my entire kitchen. So blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment