Last night Maria was snoring. I took her to the doctor on Friday for a yucky cough and she said it was viral and there was nothing to do. She gave me an antibiotic prescription but said not to fill it unless I saw bright green coming from her nose. Maria seemed to get better. We had to cancel her birthday party, but I wanted to make sure she had a fantastic birthday today!
It was a better night. Even though she was snoring, she didn't seem to wake up as much, except from 4-5AM. But at 7:30AM she was up and smiles. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said see a movie. I kept Christina home because we didn't want to party without her. We started the morning by a $4 shopping spree at the dollar store.
She was very excited to choose her 4 items: a purse, lip gloss, tangled writing pads and a Cinderella book.
Maria = 100% all girl!
But I started to notice things weren't "normal" when we went for a birthday doughnut and she ate 2 bites. Christina on the other hand at a cherry bear claw the size of a small cat.

We ended up at the theatres watching this crazy movie. Maria started crying on and off for no reason, so I held her. She was pulling on her ear. Mystery solved.
We ended up going to the doctors to (mind you this is 4 days after we've just seen her) and Maria now has a double ear infection and her tonsils are infected.
POOR
BABY
!!!!!!!!!
After we filled her prescription and loaded her up with some Tylenol, she passed out for a couple hours.
What a way to spend a birthday.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Maria!! Poor thing. I hope you get to feeling better soon, sweetie! We love ya!
Know I'm a bit late on this but happy birthday, Maria!!! I sure hope you're feeling better but if not, you've got the most compassionate and capable mother caring for you.
Post a Comment