Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Ramya's Gift....
This tin of lip gloss made Maria's day. Sometimes you just feel cruddy, and then someone cares enough to brighten your day. She put on lip gloss for at least 1 hour in 30 second increments, sometimes 10. Her and her sister cart it around with them everywhere while they play. She also got a beautiful swimsuit and matching flip flops and sunglasses which she adored. Thanks Ram. Seriously, way too classy.
But I think what I enjoyed most was Maria's thoughts, "Mommy! Ramya and Amyra and Myara just really really love me." And it's true. It wasn't necessarily the awesome gifts, it was the fact that they were thinking about her. They could have waited for the rescheduled birthday party, but they didn't. And it made her day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous girl. Lip gloss makes me happy, too, and if I could I would spend hours applying it every day as well.
I LOVE these pictures! They make my heart feel happy. The girls and I DO love Maria and Christina SO very much. They are my nieces and if I could, I would do much more. I love them.
Post a Comment