I pulled out my daughter's tooth. I wasn't planning on it. I just jerked it and it came out with a bit of blood. She was so excited!! Not only does she get a visit from the tooth fairy but the Easter Bunny as well... all in one night!!!!
Here is the following from the tooth fairy:
Dear Miss Christina,
Congratulations on losing your second tooth. I checked with your dentist and found that you have done a wonderful job taking care of brushing, flossing and avoiding cavities. His office secretary has informed me that you have a check up coming next week. Enjoy!!
In my job, I see many teeth. I have a special magical toothbrush that when rubbed against a child’s tooth, can tell me whether that child uses his or her teeth to do what is most important- that is smile! Nothing is more important than making sure the world is filled with smiles and happiness. I am very proud of you young lady for being a happy and wonderful smiler.
As with tooth fairy law, I hereby present you with a gift of thanks for your happiness and joy you have spread to others through smiling.
I hope to be visiting you again soon. Keep up the great job! Please say hello to your little sister, I look forward in a few years to checking her smile with my magical toothbrush.
Your friend,
The Tooth Fairy or some call me Miss Tooth
PS Seeing as your smile is dazzling and sparkling, I thought it appropriate to leave you something to match! Keep up your wonderful dental care!
** She left a Barbie dress up costume from Barbie in a Fashion Fairytale **
No comments:
Post a Comment