Thursday, April 21, 2011

No Training Wheels: Take 1

I told Christina that by this summer we need to try riding our bike without training wheels. She was hesitant, but replied, why don't we try now?

We went around the court a few times just holding her bike. She was pretty panicky but brave at the same time. She had a great little cheerleader on the sidewalk cheering her name, running and saying "You can do it!!"... all in high heels! 

1 comment:

Nevada Lyman said...

Maria is such a cute little girly girl. When I took off the training wheels, I did it just one at a time so if there was any panicking I could just lean to that side. After about a week we took off the second one. I think my parents really liked it because no one had to hold onto my bike. Anyway just a suggestion in case she doesn't pick it up quickly or wants to practice on her own.