Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunshine Student Finale

Christina's class made her a book to celebrate her as the sunshine student. Christina made the cover, but what you can't see is her title that she colored over with purple, it reads...
prepare yourself....
melt your heart she's just the sweetest...
"I love you all."
She then drew a picture of the teacher and her whole class. I asked her if she had any help coming up with the title, and she said no, she did it by herself and that most books don't have titles that they make for each other. 
This was Lily's picture. She wrote about Christina, "I like Christina because I like your hare and you nice"
 
This is from a boy named Thomas "I like Christina becaus she bus cowl the nigs. My favorite colr yelo"
I really can't for the life of me figure out that one :) 10 points for someone that can

So sweet, from her best friend Olivia who writes, "I like Christina because she has nice maners."

This is from Aidan, a little boy who is quite hyper. He drew her as a princess. He didn't write anything, because he's not at that level yet.

This is from Katy, a little girl in her girl scout troop, "I like you Christina becuse your cute."

I enjoyed this picture by Scott and his thoughts, "I like you because you finish your wrc."

Earlier in the year Christina said she liked a little Asian boy named Jasen and thought he was cute. She has good taste because his dad is hot. Anyways, I digress. When she showed me his art for her I noticed little boxes with the word "Love" written in them. Just so freaking cute. This age is just plain ADORABLE!!!! He wrote of Christina, "I like Christina because I payl fasn Christina my sans is ansan. TV."

Anyways, what a lovely book. I wish the teacher would have added a page. It was very sweet for a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Nevada Lyman said...

Cute! We did something like that when I was in school, but I think it was just a poster, not a book. Anyway everyone wrote something to the tune of "I like Alicia because she has nice hair." Wow, digging deep. Maybe I needed to work on my personality. Sounds like Christina is very well liked and has lots of friends. I really like the title.