Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Animal Ark- Final First Grade Field Trip

Olivia and Christina. It's going to be weird next year not having her on our track.

Such friendly and kind little girls.

Animal Ark- oh so fun. Look, there is a raccoon! Look, there is a badger!! And a skull of a saber tooth tiger.

I must admit, me, walking and 90 degree weather with no shade don't mix. Animal ark is a wonderful place... in the cooler weather.


Lily and Christina... Best Friends. Can't believe 1st grade is over almost!!

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

Hey seeing as how you, Christina, and Lateef are the only one's reading my blog, I thought I would let you know that I changed the URL to "www.thedurosinmifamily.blogspot.com". Also, I printed out a picture of the girls in the blue dress already and have one for you. Just need to actually give it to you!