Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tid Bits Here Tid Bits There

Darth Flower. Like Darth Vader but with a feminine twist... she came up with the name herself.

Both girls know their continents and oceans.

Christina has mastered borrowing and carrying. Today she even did a 5 digit subtraction problem with it. Glad she learned it at school... oh wait, I taught her.

We HEART Wild Waters!! In the summer it's our 2nd home.

We even do synchronized swimming and spend at least 30 minutes in the new sand box.


All of a sudden I looked over while reading Anna Karenina (Finished- thoroughly disliked) and this potato was in complete flames. Now our kitchen smells. Joe does good in the kitchen, so it must have just been a fluke potato... Yeah. Uh-huh.

2 comments:

Nevada Lyman said...

love the Darth Vader!

Nevada Lyman said...

kind of adds new meaning to "Luke, I am your father."