I don't watch TV news so my only real information I get is from AOL news. For some odd reason, yesterday was quite the day for entertaining/disturbing news. I was able to laugh out loud on 2 of the 3 stories.
1. Rep. Weiner got caught in scandal with lewd internet pictures. His "heartfelt" apology is really funny. Such a moron.
2. More morons alert. The KKK did a counter protest at a Westboro Baptist Church's protest of a soldier's death. A hate group protesting a hate group. Really?? And at a funeral of course.
3. Newsweek has a cover of Mitt Romney in mock fashion of the Book of Mormon musical. Really, you're going to represent the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with a poster from a musical that doesn't do anything but blatantly blaspheme?
4 comments:
I can't even tell you how much those protests at soldiers funerals upset me. I get seething mad when I think about it. If I saw that happening...well...lets just say that it would not be pretty. If I was ever in that position, you can sure bet that the Patriot Guard would be there revving up their engines and drowning them out. Love them.
i never saw that cover of newsweek, how annoying!
.....I think that was Newsweek's doing, not Romney's.....
That was my first thought on the Newsweek cover, too. Not sure he agreed to that or if they just altered a photo.
Post a Comment