Monday, June 20, 2011

Eli's Coming....


I must say that this little fellow is quite the mellow type of fellow. According to my ticker (thank goodness for those things, much easier to keep track that way!) I'm 27 weeks. I've had a little heart burn here and there, but I got some TUMS and they work fantastic. He's not much of a kicker. I feel him moving, but he's not really as strong as I seem to remember the others. Of course, it's still a good 3 months more and he's got time to grow and get more pronounced. I must say the dreams have been super weird and vivid this time around. I've enjoyed working out and feel healthy. The only craving I've had is chips and salsa... and that was pretty mild.

Anyways, I'm excited for Eli. He's coming.

And can I just say that I love that my dad is singing in this song. He's the one with the mustache singing high tenor. Dad, I'll forever remember your black shirt. Smooth.

No comments: