Friday, December 30, 2011

Closing out 2011

I was thinking I'd close up the year with my top 11 favorite happenings this year! It was a good year, as every year is. We are truly thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for all He's given us.

11. My Garden = Peace & Serenity

10. Joe learns how to run! And we say goodbye to the beloved dreds.

9. Summer at Wild Waters and any other place we can enjoy swimming!!

8. Zumba, Classic Literature and PINTEREST!!! Personal Time

7. SEA WORLD!!!!!!! Does life get any better than fun fun fun vacations?!?!?

6. Missoula Theatre- The girl's first play!

5. Sergio Flores. Nothing says happiness like listening to your 7 year old hum George Michael.

4. Fancy Party. Mafioso.I don't remember the last time I saw my folks so stunningly dressed! Joe in a tux! Crystal out... Fun times.

3. Christina learns how to ride a bike without training wheels (Maria too! with training wheels!)
It took a few tries, but now they are pros! Sidenote:They always wear helmets, of course, the one picture I get of them, they're not.

2. Maria learns how to read and her fabulous tangled birthday party!

1. Elijah aka Mingo Star is born!!!!!!! Hooray for sweet babies!

 

No comments: