Jody ran 13 miles in the "hills" (understatemen) of Marin. He did a great job..... My hubby has the nicest arms... yum. Here he is running with my Aunt Pam.
I didn't get to see the race, but I'm visualizing lots of sweat and greenery. He enjoyed himself and didn't break anything, so I'm very happy for him. Run Forrest... Run. He ran with my Aunt Pam and she did fabulous! She took 4th place in her age division! My Aunts are the best and are so much fun!!! Joe and his friends he ran with stayed at my Aunt Sheila's. My Aunts are just the most thoughtful people you'll ever know. I really wish we lived closer to them and could see them more often. Aunt Sheila cooked up a major lunch for everyone after the run and it was a pretty quick trip.
Jackie had a party for George and it was really nice. The food was good and the company was even better. I helped out a little and made a game and rice crispies. Bless Ram for letting me know about powerpoint... I feel like it's changed my life for the better. I love my ladies. They are so gorgeous. I love my Gymboree 99 cent finds too!!

1 comment:
Way to go Joe! Maybe you'll both be running next time...
Post a Comment