Wasn't there a show called V?? Shows come and go so quickly, I tell ya.
As well as my sanity. I saw these chocolates at Costco and quickly knew I had to have them for teachers gifts. I'm so glad my husband loves me. I often go over "budget" but we always make it because he works so hard.
This year I played around with powerpoint and was happy with the results. The gummy bears were $8 for around 45 children. The girls stuffed all the bags for their friends and I stapled the notes. I had showed them different ideas from pinterest and they chose this one. As a side note, Amyra had fabulous valentines and Maria said it was her favorite. She keeps the picture now by her bed.
My sweethearts. I'm usually so good about dressing up the kids and getting holiday pictures, but this year I just didn't have the energy... hence my lame attempt here. However, the picture of Joe and Eli is just fabulous. He sure does love his daddy. Perhaps it's because he's stuck with us all day and we usually end up at the piano singing Broadway songs and dancing. And I was cleaning in the play room and noticed he dropped his toy and I said, "Whoopsy Eli... do you want your purse back?" I really need to make more of an effort to encourage his masculinity.
The girls loved all their valentines and sorted through them at least 3 times. Joe was super sweet and got me bulbs!! 11 years later we've come to the point where our communication is solid. In the morning I said, "Don't get me flowers. I'm serious. I don't like how they just die."
And then he got me bulbs!!!!! I was so excited they are just beautiful!! Now I can remember this day every time they bloom!
And what did I get Joe?
....
crickets chirping
....
...
One day I'll be better.
I did however do small valentines with candies every single day for a week before V-Day in everyone's lunches. That was fun. And at the park, Maria found a valentine treat on the playground. She was so excited for her pop rocks!


No comments:
Post a Comment