Monday, February 6, 2012

That smells crabby.....

I've been known to say crappy a few times... not the finest vocabulary to use. Fortunately, our sense of hearing isn't too hot.

Referring to a sock-
Christina: Man, this smells really crabby.
Maria: I know, it's like lobster.

Also, we found out Christina is having trouble seeing at school. She's going to have to get glasses but she is super excited.

Mom: Here's THE pinata... exactly how Maria wanted it.


And lastly, I finished Christina's baptism book. I'm so happy she loves it. She's been reading it every night.






Maria has a really bad cold. I feel so bad for her. It seems like when she gets sick, she really gets sick. Yet, she never complains. She's such a trooper.

1 comment:

The Finlays said...

I have been looking for something just like Christina's baptism book. Great Job! Is there any chance you'd be willing to share it with me? Email me if you'd like. :) aemommy@sbcglobal.net