Christina has been studying the moon so we made some puffy shaving cream paint. The texture of the moon turned out perfect.
I love these happy little guys. And as a side note, I rarely to never will cut out things for the girls. They are super proficient with scissors and I was really pleased at their circles. They traced a cup around 2 times to make the body of the peacock and did their thang.
Maria's handwriting is the bomb. Spectacular!! She "disliked" doing hundreds charts, but honestly it's paid off.
Sometimes the girls come home with these cute glue and color projects, but in all honesty, they are capable of so much more. Maria drew the above heart, made lines with a ruler and then painted 2 patterns, one for background and one in the heart. Bless you pinterest.
Their art makes me so happy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment