Yaya and Papa treated us out to the local highschool trick or treat. It's always so much fun. We get there right at the beginning and actually this year, there weren't that many people. I took the kids and then Joe met us for the last 20 minutes. We were there 2 hours! Favorites included fishing and glitter tattoos. Not so liked were the "Boo Tunnel" and face painting- ghetto.
Um, who lets their children wear "sexy" costumes?? I dread middle school and high school.
This was the coolest photo shoot. I thought the kids did a wonderful job.
Decorating sugar cookies! We were sad there was no cake walk though!!
Musical chairs- when no one is aggressive it kind of loses it's meaning.
I love that they are always helping and so considerate of Elijah. They are always encouraging him and helping him to learn. Speaking of the babe... all the teenage girls were accosting him saying he was the cutest thing on earth. Back off cougars. Literally. They are cougars. Spanish Springs Cougars.
Fishing... at least 20 times!!
Daddy took Nina to the Haunted House and at the end we saw our friend Nikki and her family.
It was a great night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment