Thursday, January 23, 2014

FAME

 
Ok, so I had to post this. The other weekend was a huge football game between Seattle and the 49ers. Lateef and Colin Kapernick are in a fraternity together and so they got free tickets to the game.
 
They enjoyed free food by being confident and walking into a pre-game party.
 
And, this is why I love Ramya... because she was super thoughtful and got Jody a bunch of trash on the ground that was Seattle. Honestly, one man's trash is another's treasure.
 
He was so excited. Sure, we might (??) have to rinse out some alcohol from the cups... but ultimately, it was just so awesome of them to think of Joe! He was seriously ecstatic! I guess this is the first time in a long time that the Seahawks are going to the Super bowl. The last time, he had watched it with Nono. I'm just glad football season is almost over. It's been super annoying to have the TV on, on Sundays.
 
Also, Colin just seems like a really nice guy. Feel bad he lost.

No comments: