Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcoming 2014!!

 
We had such a fun night!! I found myself really tired, but in the morning the ladies were talking about how much they wanted a party!! Fortunately, I had pinned this idea about doing a countdown every half an hour. We had a great time doing all the mystery activities!!


We loaded up on some chicken wings and little weenies. Eli was in 7th heaven with all the dipping going on. I couldn't get a decent picture of him because he was so happy and flitting around. He did great and we put him down around 9:30/10. We watched Harry Potter and took breaks to do our envelopes.


 
Favorite activities: puzzles, old maid, doing art, making up a dance routine.....


 
Special sprinkle smoothie time and bombing our doors with crepe paper!!

 
Our neighbor almost blew up our house with fireworks which was awesome.
Hooray for a new year!!!
May it be a prosperous one and one dedicated to Heavenly Father!

No comments: