Since Daddy has been working in the stadium doing seat backs, he got free tickets to a UNR Men's Basketball game. We could have gone to a free refreshment preview, but somehow we were just running late. Because we were late we ended up walking around quite a bit to find our tickets.
In all reality, it wasn't that much walking... I'm just huge.
It wasn't a high scoring game, but we did win!! Basketball is easier to follow than football, it's warm because we're inside... so the girls seemed to really enjoy themselves. Maria kept shouting/cheering "You can tear them up packers" and "Don't get it in the hoop!!!!!" (to the opposing team). Elijah had a good time too. The lady behind us complimented us on having a beautiful family. It's true, our children are wonderful!!
We got free hair tinsel and a supposed "free" haircut coupon.
And of course, I'm addicted to pretzels so Joe was kind enough to treat us to a couple.
Maria also won a free cup at the Jack in the Box spin. It was kind of awkward because the lady invited us over and I told her we don't eat fast food, but she said we could spin for cups. She was very nice about it and said if we do ever start eating fast food to choose Jack in the Box. In all honesty, I think Jack in the Box has the best advertising commercials. They are so clever.
Rambling much?
Maria said her favorite part of the game was winning her cup. It was pretty convenient so we could have water from the drinking fountain.
Maria said her favorite part of the game was winning her cup. It was pretty convenient so we could have water from the drinking fountain.
It was a lovely outing!! Thanks Joe!! Afterwards we went to a wedding reception that was fabulous. What made it awesome was SPEED!!!! Within 45 minutes the toast and cake were DONE. I mean, how awesome is that. Well done Salls family, well done. I also thought it was great because the father of the groom told me (when I said how nice the decorations were) that they only had one person to hang all the lights, so they called Nancy. She said she could come early, but that she had work. Well, of course, she didn't go to work and stayed the entire day to help set up. She's amazing.
After that we rushed to a baptism at the Stake Center. It was very nice and I learned that Ryan Romero is finally getting married!!! Hooray!!
1 comment:
Lovin' the braids, gonna have to learn how to do that
Post a Comment