Sunday, January 26, 2014

T Minus 3 Weeks

 
Wow! Where did the time go!! I guess when you are having fun... :)
This pregnancy has been great.
Sweet lil' Ella has been moving around great, is turned the right way, and we just can't wait to meet her!
I've craved potatoes and orange juice. But that's about it.
Jody has been good about rubbing my legs. Fortunately, I've gotten legs cramps but they haven't been too severe.
I do feel like a whale. I've only gained 20 pounds... but I'm proud because I can still shave my legs. Yes, it takes some doing.
Thanks to my friend Keyonna, I've been able to do some Yoga. WOW! What a wonderful difference that has made. Not only does it stretch you out, but it's empowering.
 
My parents bought Ella a new crib mattress. It was a wonderful day we spent together and they treated me to a delicious salad at Whole Foods as well as... another... tank of gas. :)
Yaya Sofia has stocked us up on diapers.
 
We are truly so blessed. All I need to do is get our bag for the hospital ready.

 
Of course, we got out all the old clothes.
However, there have just been too many cute outfits to resist!!
Thank you 99 cents. From Gap to Gymboree, FAO to Rare Editions....
this little princess will look the part!


2 comments:

RamyaF said...

Wow Sof. It's been 7 years since you've had a little baby girl in the house. I'm so excited to meet her and seriously you look fabulous. How does one only gain 20 lbs in a pregnancy. Amazing!

jaacs said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait for pics. You guys make cuties!