Wednesday, January 1, 2014

We start the new year with NEW GLASSES!!!

 
I'm glad Maria is one of those children who is on the ball. She had taken a vision test at school and failed. The school never contacted me, but Maria told me so I got her in to see the doctor. I was a little frustrated with the vision office because I scheduled an appointment online, they confirmed and then when I called the night before to confirm, they said they had no record of the appointment or email confirmation. Disorganized.
However, a couple weeks later they were able to see us and Costco was super fast as far as ordering and getting them in.




 
We love BETH!!! She is so helpful. It took about 20 minutes to get Maria's glasses just right so they felt comfortable.

 
Maria was amazed at how clearly she could see. It is nice!!!


Congrats Maria!! You're blind like the rest of us.

No comments: