We started this tradition with my mom. We'd go get hot chocolate from a gas station and have our checklist for the kids to check off. One year I remember we were trying to find a dolphin!! Ha!!
This year there were no nativities until the last half an hour, then it was every other house!!
We ended up at the house on Omni for our techno What Child is This and techo Amazing Grace finale.
We were so happy to have Jody join us. He slept for a little bit in the car but woke up to jam to Amazing Grace and Butt Rock Nutcracker.
I love that the kids got really hot and started to complain. I blasted the heat. My mom used to say that I was frying her and I wouldn't turn it down. Oh how I loved to torture my mother. Maria remember that and brought it up. Happy memories. How I wish there could have been more, but such is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment