Sunday, December 3, 2017

Hometown Parade- We love Grocery Outlet!!


Our friends who own 2 local Grocery Outlet stores invited us to walk with them for the local parade. It was such a long wait!!! But worth it!!





I was so proud of everyone. They did a great job handing out items to the crowd (who were so ghetto.... seriously. No manners)

At first Eli wanted to just keep his stuff, but by the end he had found the joy in giving and was giving every last thing that he had received. I loved watching him (not intentionally) pelt people with candy. It was magic.





I can't believe how rude people were. Merry Christmas folks. Merry Christmas.

So grateful for our friends though and the opportunity to help them out. They always throw parties and the girls love to go to their house. Sara is really wonderful and we have a lot in common too.



Getting in the Christmas spirit!!!

No comments: