Monday, December 11, 2017

Cousin Cookie Party!!! 6 years a tradition!!


It's hard to believe that I have been doing this 6 years. I was looking back through all the pictures and to see the children growing, new family members.... it's just a beautiful thing and my heart is filled with gratitude. 

Honestly, it's only possible because my dad let's us crash his house. My Yaya, Dad, and Jody all contribute funds to make it possible. Alicia gave me the sugar cookie & frosting recipe ages ago. And then of course, my little elves help out with EVERYTHING!!!

I would say it was a smashing good time together!! Everyone was well fed and the kids all enjoyed playing together!! Everyone had PLENTY of cookies. It was a great night and we all got to catch up and visit!!





6 soups!! Yum!!


So glad Ram is here!!! It was very nice to spend time with her kids, especially watching Jody wrestle Teef and freak him out to the point of tears.


I'm so happy to catch up with Kelli. We are hoping to hike Mt. Shasta together!!! Maybe summer!!


Tobi hasn't been feeling to well lately, so we were glad she could come!!



Nina gave all her cookies to friends and teachers at school. Very Christmas spirit!!!


I was happy Mia was able to make it this year. She and I talked about not having moms at Christmas but how you just have to step up and be like they were. So very true. I could feel my mom close by and especially the morning after when her favorite Christmas song came on. My heart truly has just been so full of gratitude lately.







Love that Rachael was able to make it!!! She is a breath of fresh air and I feel like I could talk with her for a lifetime we have so much in common.



The gang, 2017!!!



My beautiful bestie. So proud of her and her courage to do what's best for her and her family.
She is amazing in every single way!!!


They are in highschool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The cousins and their spouses. Mine was in the bathroom. Although Kimmy did get one of us which I love because Jody's dredlock is connecting with the chain on the Christmas tree. I was pleasantly surprised that he stayed the whole time. I hope he had a good time.




My Aunt Pam is one of the most kind people I know. She is the very definition of goodness and it shows in her life and her children's live as they continue on the legacy of being giving people. Truly she is so generous in her words, actions, and gifts. She lifts me up by just being around her. Kim is the exact same too.


So glad there are little cousins too!!! Everyone played so very nicely together!!!






Jackie and George. Man, I'm so glad there are couples like them who genuinely are in love with each other. They make my heart happy!!!









The cookies! The glorious glorious creations!!!!




Until next year!!!!!!


No comments: