We had a nice family home evening/St. Patrick's Day party! Festivities included, Leprechaun songs, Patrick's day folklore/role play, a brief Irish dance performance by Joe (Riverdance has nothing... I mean nothing... on him), pin the pot of gold on the rainbow... and lots of green!! Green food, shirts, place mats (that Christina worked sooooo hard on!) and little mugs of Leprechaun juice! We had some other things planned, but ended up at the hospital. I don't think I can bring myself to blog much more on the matter. Nono is really sick. But Heavenly Father is good and what is to be will be.
4 comments:
hey Mama. Want me to email you about cloth dipes?
If you want, email me at blessedmamaofmany@yahoo.com
Sandy
It sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I was as creative as you or lived nearby to steal some of your ideas. :)
Please send our love to Nono and Yaya and everyone. If there is anything we can do, let us know. I know we arent close by...but definitely let us know if ever there is anything we can do at any time. We love you all!!
Cute pictures;-)
Looks like you had a great St. Paddy's Day with all the typical Lykes family flair. Thanks to your great ideas we had dinner with Root beer bottles (couldn't find ginger ale at the dollar store) drunk from tiny shot glasses . . er leprechaun cups. I hope your Nono is doing better!
Post a Comment