Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Sweet Newborn Miss A

My first thought is why is that pair of scissors on you? Could they have found a better place to put them? Second, you have your mother's smile and eyes... will Miss A follow suit?

“Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. The mother's image is the first that stamps itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind. It is her caress that first awakens a sense of security; her kiss, the first realization of affection; her sympathy and tenderness, the first assurance that there is love in the world.” David O McKay


Her skin is flawless and perfect. She's gorgeous! And look at that hair!
Yeay daddy. I can't believe he delivered her. So really, you both brought her into the world. Kudos. She's a beauty.
Look how alert and aware she is!
Peaceful. Asleep. Peaceful. Awake. Dream baby. Just stay that way!
I love this picture!!! I love this baby!!

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

I love that photo too. I have this photo of her SMILING on my phone Sof. It's the cutest thing. I don't know if your phone gets pics or not but I'm going to try and email it to myself and send it to you. I just hope I'll get it with an actual camera. I wanted to die. I'm working on my blog this week. Hopefully it will be up by the weekend.