For the past week we've heard about a new gyro place in town. Greek food in Reno can be compared to communism, it's just really not that super. Well, after 3 attempts and the place being closed we finally got to go today. I think the experience can be summed up by what Christina said after I had wiped the table, "It's still dirty." The food was decent, but it was in a warehouse and I personally would rather eat somewhere without pictures of tigers, horses and puppies looking at me. But the clincher was no air conditioning, just a fan... and really, I have a blow dryer at home sooooooo.... mumble me melissa malmstead monday mornings.
TGOnion and Gyro Place... I highly recommend brooms and mops. A besmirched and grubby atmosphere leads to lead poisoning. Or possibly mercury poisoning. While I can't prove this scientifically, after we left your restaurant Christina and Maria's left eyes started twitching. Abnormally.
No comments:
Post a Comment