Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Benito Mussolini

Photo of Milan Train Station found on flickr courtesy www.stuckincustoms.com

When my Nono was around he always used to joke about how Mussolini made the trains run on time. So one day, about a month ago, Christina was being a little boss-ay! Her tone, her word choice, hands on hips... finally I told her- When people are bossy they are like Mussolini. He was violent and a bully. He made the trains run on time, but there are other ways my little one.

Did she understand what I was talking about? Of course not. I'm crazy. Or did she...

Tonight at dinner, Maria (who got a 30 minute snooze the ENTIRE day, poor tired baby) started screeching and whacking her arms in a little fit. Joe told her- It's OK Maria. You don't need to hit the tray. Be nice. To which Christina chimed in...

Christina: Yeah, really Maria. You are so violent. You are totally Mussolini.

4 comments:

Katie said...

THat girl is a hoot!

jaacs said...

HA! I'm still giggling. How funny! They know so much and remember everything it seems!! I love it!

RamyaF said...

WTF. My niece is amazing! On a sidenote, my daughter is a whopping 15lbs. I love my porker and her breast fed boobies (her cleavage is bigger than mine).

Natalie N said...

UNREAL. That girl is hilarious!