Friday, July 18, 2008

What HAVE we been doing?

Sometimes I find myself extremely busy having fun with the girls. Sometimes I find that we had fun and I can't remember why. It's kinda nice passing by life in a delirious joy. That's what happens when you have exceptionally fantastic kids like mine!

This week started out with a trip to visit Ang and lil' tuck in the hospital. He was 1 day old going on 2 and awake and peaceful and happy! He was looking all over the place for his mama when me and his dad were holding him. She looked amazing, of course and now they're home and ready to start life with 2 little blessings!
After the hospital we headed downtown for artown (July Reno Festivities) and saw Ballet Dancers from Mexico. I always wanted to learn how to dance like that and wear their beautiful dresses that moved like floating rainbows. We took a slight detour to watch a guy kayaking. He was trying as he might, but he couldn't make it over this certain patch of the river. It looked exhausting just watching. Thanks, I'll stick to walking.

Downtown you can see the church my Yaya and Papou were married at. Since there wasn't a Greek Orthodox church at the time, they were married here. I love this picture because you can see the sky! We've been living in a haze literally and I feel like I'm living again because I can see blue! It's heavenly and I KNOW I WILL NEVER EVER EVER take for granted the sky again! The air still isn't very fresh, but looking up and seeing is truly glorious!

No comments: