Then I wasn't feeling too hot. The girls, of course, came to bathroom and watched me very concerned. Finally, Christina asked if I needed to go to the hospital. I told her no, but that I just needed a little bit of time for my stomach to settle. She watched some more and said, Mommy I'll say a prayer for you. She immediately burst into a beautiful prayer and prayed that I would feel better and not have pain. I of course cried. What extraordinary little ladies.
Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Friday, July 25, 2008
Maria is Scripture Power
Then I wasn't feeling too hot. The girls, of course, came to bathroom and watched me very concerned. Finally, Christina asked if I needed to go to the hospital. I told her no, but that I just needed a little bit of time for my stomach to settle. She watched some more and said, Mommy I'll say a prayer for you. She immediately burst into a beautiful prayer and prayed that I would feel better and not have pain. I of course cried. What extraordinary little ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nov 02 - Dec 23 & Jan 05 - Apr 28. Then, possibly a year immediately after that...for a total of 18 months.
*sigh*
Not overly thrilled, mind you...but certainly proud and always supportive. Plus, all things are possible with Heavenly Father so I'm not worried. :)
Post a Comment