Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shopping Spree!

JC Penny's was having their $1-$2 clearance sale and we were there stat! With Yaya Sofia of course. Thank-you Thank-you!! Our family always spoils us so!


Are these the best shoes you've ever seen!

I say this over and over again, but seriously I have the most beautiful girls in the entire world. And it's not just their lovely faces, they are destined for greatness.

3 comments:

RamyaF said...

They seriously are GORGEOUS! Why do you not put them in commercials! Umm, yeah, those shoes ARE the best. I need to find something like that for Amyra. Poor girl has a trashy mom that never puts socks or shoes on her when we go out. But really, it's Vegas and 100+ degrees outside. On a side note, I read that rice cereal gives constipation :( So Amyra is just going to have to wait for food until she is at least 6 mos. It's not worth it to see her frustrated like that as much as I love watching her eat

jaacs said...

I love it. Your girls are super cute. Love the pictures. And yea for sales!!!! Aiko's favorite shoes are those red sparkle shoes you gave her last year. She finally fits in them and she LOVES to wear them everywhere. You are fabulous.

I also loved that ice cream scoop idea. How awesome! Yea for Christina!! She did great! What a smart and sweet big girl she is...both of them. They are just like mini-Sofia's running around spreading joy and happiness to everyone they come in contact with.

Can you believe it has been over a year since I visited you? I was thinking about that since the hubby is leaving for two weeks this weekend. I should come pester you...but I wont...because I have to take advantage of every moment he is gone so I can clean. LOL. I'm kidding. He is WAY better than when we first got together.

Plus...gas prices stink.

Otherwise....I totally would be there. Even if you said no...I would still come. :)

Love ya

Natalie N said...

Precious girls! You found some darling clothes for great prices. woo-hoo!