Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas At Papa and Yaya's

I think any celebration we have at my parents always starts off with a food picture. And that's because my dad can cook a great spread. 


It was wonderful to have Aunt Helen with us again this year. She is a spirited woman who is always very kind. 
We love our family! Theo Speedo is always the best Santa and the girls loved the Snuggle Chums especially this year!! 
The woman folk. 


Coats!! And just in time because Christina's zipper broke.

Papa and Yaya's new decor! 

Yaya Sofia gave a creepastic doll that sings and walks. The girls loved it.


I was in charge of dessert. I went with only a few things because we always have way too much leftover. And go fig, this ended up being way too much anyways. The cheesecake I made and the pumpkin pie was a gift from our baker friend. Did I ever mention how much I love being friends with a baker?

It was a very lovely evening, full of merriment and fun. Everyone was happy, well fed and comfortable. Thanks Papa and Yaya and all our family for a wonderful time!!!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Your dad did a bang-up job on the cooking. Wowza! And your desserts look yummy, too (no surprise!). Looks like you guys had a pretty fantastic day and you all look just lovely. Send our love to everyone! Miss ya.