Friday, December 3, 2010

Time Flying....

I usually update quicker, but I've found myself quite busy getting ready for Christmas!
Thanksgiving was a fine feast in the bay area and even finer company. I sure do love my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins!!! Aunt Pam really outdid herself and there were about 30 people there. It was wonderful though to see Uncle Bob right there helping and doing dishes.

We got to spend some time with Aunty Erin and rub her belly as she's having a little boy in the spring!! She looks beautiful and I don't know why I don't have any pictures! (I think it's because I was playing with the girls) We also played with cousin Amanda. I think Amanda = 7th heaven for the girls!

Relaxing.

The car ride home wasn't fun. To say the least. But we're home and very grateful for Aunty Pam and her family and for a wonderful Thanksgiving there!

No comments: