Because what is breakfast without having popcorn and sugar cookies 10 minutes later....
I don't know why, but I'm loving the make your own popcorn in a brown bag. We've been doing it for about 2 months now. So much fresher.
I must admit. I have an early Christmas gift.... and it's the best. And that's an understatement. It's a Kitchenaid mixer. We got it at a garage sale for $5. I had to buy attachments ($40) but overall, the BEST CHRISTMAS gift ever. I'm having so much fun. It's like baking preparation/time decreased by 90%. I whipped fresh whip cream in less than 1 minute. It's easy to clean. I made sugar cookies and frosting within 5 minutes.... YUM. Bless you Kitchenaid.
1 comment:
Kitchenaide mixers are awesome! I got one as a gift about 4 years ago. LOVE it.
Homemade whipped cream is so yummy. I just can't go back to store bought. I know what I'm missing out on. :)
Post a Comment