At one point I was so desperate I begged Christina to do a load of dishes, which she most wonderfully said of course!! And yet, I find, there is still more baking to do! So many people I want to give to and I'm running out of time. Bless parchment paper though.
It's no miracle like feeding 5,000... but so far at least around 70 people have been given goodies....
2 comments:
You.are.AWESOME!!!!! How did you even do this?!? I'm just amazed. I can barely bring myself to make a batch of fudge...and look at you!! I need to come visit next year for sure! lol. You are amazing. :)
As is Christina. I LOOOOOOVE that she did a load of dishes for you. Your girls are incredible.
Looks like you are the one I need to talk to for some candy reciepes. I have been trying desperately to find an amazing caramel recipe with no luck. Would you share yours?
Post a Comment