So, I'm a little wary of couponing. It's new uncharted territory and I don't feel comfortable. Yes, I've used lots of coupons before. Yes, I'm very familiar with finding bargains. But couponing is sort of too good to be true. However, after 40 minutes of preparing and 20 minutes in the store... I am happy.
The break down:
Pain Medicine: Free
Panty Liners (good for emergency survival kits as bandages): $0.19
Cotton Swabs: $.92
Halls Cough Drops: $.69
Finish Dish Detergent: $1.00
Dentyne 3 Pack Gum: $1.04
Mouthwash: $.37
2 Bertolli Sauces: $3.00
Purex Laundry Soap: $1.99
All Purpose Cleaner: $.37
Food Storage Containers: $1.00
12 Items = $10.57, Supposedly saved $13.45 Most were items I needed, so I'm glad I got such discounted prices. We'll see how my endeavors progress.
1 comment:
This is amazing. You need to explain this to me. I started getting the Sunday paper for this purpose but find I don't need a lot of the things on sale. Is the idea to stock up on them since they are super cheap for use in the future? That sounded like a stupid question. Oh Well.
Post a Comment