Friday, December 30, 2011

Hansen's Wedding Reception

I love Maria's Sunbeam teacher! And now with the upcoming year, she was switched and will be Christina's teacher!! Maria will have Debbie, the baker! Could life be any more grand!?!?! Anyways, we went to Kathy's son's reception and it was beautiful. The had a hot chocolate table with all the trimmings and a super fun photo booth with dress up table!!

We got to sit with a bunch of Hispanics that didn't speak English, so Joe was in 7th heaven. I contributed to the conversation by saying, "El gusto es mio." What I really wanted to say though was "Tu papi es mentiroso!"


It was so cute because Elijah would get fussy and I'd go to feed him and every couple of sips, he stop, come off and then smile at me. He's such a sweet baby. Also, the girls had some boys from church to play with. They are such giggle puffs around the boys!!!

No comments: