Monday, December 5, 2011

It Makes Me Smile

1. Mom: It's all good homie.
Christina: Did you just say sock red pony?

2. Quiet... eerily quiet. I walk downstairs.
Maria: Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Just hold on.
I realize they are wrapping Christmas gifts for me. Which I absolutely love. I find random things missing and know that I will find them Christmas morning. All my tape disappears within seconds. It's fabulous.
Mom: Oh Maria, please please please can I open it early. I'm so excited.
Maria: Yes Mommy. You can.
Christina: NO!!!!!! You have to wait till Christmas.
Maria: But Christina, she's our mommy. We want her to be comfortable.

3. After 5 minutes of trying to explain to Joe that I want him to talk to me rather than listen, he looks at me and after 30 seconds says... I'm listening.  :)

4. We're at tithing settlement at church. An older couple walks out and starts talking to the girls.
Maria says to the man: We didn't go to primary today because our mommy has an infection in her boob called Mastitis. :)

5. Maria: I don't like pepperoni because it has chile-nero in it.

No comments: