To say the girls were "excited" about Santa is an understatement. Previously Christina had told us that quote, "when I was little I didn't believe in Santa. I just thought adults stayed up late and brought out presents." Fortunately, she got over that crazy idea!! She even made a sign that said "We believe" to put on our door.
Between jumping up and down, skipping and bouncing off the walls... the girls set up their "area" for Santa. They got him chips, candy and lots of chocolate. They cut tons of ribbon and decorated the floor for him and even remembered the reindeer by getting carrots, oats and sugar and spreading it all over the driveway.
They even thought he might like to read some of the Book of Mormon.
Always the little missionaries!
And in Portuguese too, because he speaks different languages of course.
We ended the night with singing carols and reading scriptures about the account of Jesus' birth.
Jody was also pretty hyper. He was excited to make a cream cheese shrimp dip he remembered as a child. He shaved a mustache and helped me put finishing touches on everything.
Ah, mustacio.
I wrapped a couple last minute gifts.
And then Santa came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment