Monday, December 26, 2011

It's always Christmas with Papa and Yaya

Papa and Yaya know how much the girls looooooooooove build-a-bear. This was actually Maria's first time building a bear/bunny!! She was very excited!! The girls always beg me to take them and I usually just laugh and say ask Papa and Yaya. Well, the time arrived!!


So many choices! So much fun!!

The hot item was the turquoise high heels... very girly!!

Papa teaching Elijah all about good baseball teams... much to Joe's chagrin.

Afterwards the girls got a pretzel and we just enjoyed our time being spoiled by Papa and Yaya. Hooray for fabulous grandparents!!

** As a side note, I realize I've posted non-stop gifts from Papa and Yaya. However, that is NOT what makes them the most wonderful family on earth. It's that they are always always always there for us. They adore our children. The love us more than anything on earth. They call us. They spend time with us. They laugh and cry with us. They pray for us. We do fun things together. We doing boring things together. We talk constantly. They just are the best. It's hard to describe in words, but we are just so blessed to have the parents we do. There was NEVER a time when they weren't there for us. They are constant and true. They have taught us what love is. They have shown us what love is. And I'm just so grateful to a loving Father in Heaven who has provided a way where we can be an eternal family.**

No comments: