Hunger Games: Violent. Yes. Crazy. Yes. Best book ever?
No.
Harry Potter, I'll love you forever.
I'm sorry I judged and assumed it was a "fad".
It was so much more.
Anyways. I was totally honored to be invited to an ethnic book group.
It's all minorities, including myself... because really, how many Greeks do you know?
...
...
Ramya is hosting the book group and I look forward to all her classy food. She's having food centered on the different districts in the book. I made a couple things and decided to take pictures because I'm happy with the outcome. I wanted to test run a few things before Maria's party. I was very happy with the cupcake recipe- buttermilk? who knew!
Anyways, it should be fun tomorrow!
2 comments:
So did you like the book? Also did you read all 3? I don't know that I would say it the best book ever, but I like them - especially the way book 3 ends. Maybe it's a little too realistic though, but I don't want to give it away if you haven't read it yet.
Post a Comment