We truly have some of the greatest friends ever that we have made through church. Serving with people brings you that much closer together. I love Shanna and JoAnn and am so grateful for their influence in my life. For their positive natures, smiles, and genuine soul goodness.
JoAnn is everything I aspire to be in life. She and Nancy Slater are my idols.
We had such a fun time at Shanna's bbq. Tons of people and food... and RAIN!!!!
We got SOAKED and had to leave in a rush, but it was fun to see everyone. Shanna and Buzz are truly one of my favorite couples of all time. And I sure do love their kiddos!!
We got SOAKED and had to leave in a rush, but it was fun to see everyone. Shanna and Buzz are truly one of my favorite couples of all time. And I sure do love their kiddos!!



No comments:
Post a Comment